PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air Interview Profile
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2008, 11:33
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why are you not going there and expirience first hand how embarressing the training is. You sit up and do your "homework" and when you show up for the flight you will learn that all is worth nothing..... you will not pass. You are not up to standart. Consequently you bring your books and you will be out faster then you think, China is similar, bad Pilot is the feedback to the Agency.

During the period of 1998/99 there was just a note under your door in the Hotel. Ticket to fly home in an envelope. Leave the Company property with the Hotel. Believe it, what is stated above is only the tip of the Iceberg. What the fellows do to you, you understand is not imaginable in any nightmare. If you are at a Bar and tell the people what you encountered there they look at you and think you have a too wild imagination but is only a fraction. If you are on a suicidal mission then go for it: Destroy your confidence and career path. Who want´s to state in his CV why he left KAL after 3 or 4 months. When I get a CV on the table and read the short period of time there then I know it was as training issue.

I can contact some Buddy´s there for you but it is your call, not mine.

Fly safe and land happy

NG