PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2008, 08:18
G-MONA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes a staff meeting was due to take place today at 14:00 - but an email was received telling staff who do have emails that meeting will be postponed until further notice so that a certain ceo can clarify the rumours that are going around IOM.
However i would have thought that this ceo would have been the only person to clarify what was true and what wasnt!

Something really needs to be done or said quick. I have never worked in a place where morale is so low. . Everyone is naturally worried, like anyone would be, we just want answers - thats all we ask. Just some clue if we have a job at the end of the month, if we will have money to put food on the table! Sorry to sound like a moaning mona but just needed to get it of my femine chest! - [ im writing this and dont think its making sense - too much wine last night!]

All i can say is if it is the end, then i shall be leaving the industry - ive done my time working all over the uk [ & world] for many airlines, and EMX had that little family thing going on - everyone knew everyone - and one thing i carnt stand is being a number, i mean i am Mona!

Anyway hope all is well...and to all my collegues who read this...well lets just make the most of the time left!

Mona signing off and gone to get an asprin!

x