PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balpa membership and BA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2008, 08:36
Southernboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M Mouse again

"It is interesting that you accuse BALPA of biased behaviour but then appear not to be bothered enough to even try to have the behaviour addressed."

Perhaps you could point out where I accuse BALPA of a BA bias? The ability to read English is a contested issue at the moment & perhaps it's not your first language?

To make it easier for you I said "A perceived BA bias." Who perceived it? The members I was representing not me. It was ONE of the reasons recruiting membership beyond a certain point wasn't easy.

My first post referred to Chicken & the Egg. BACC is successful due to 96% membership, among other things, ergo get membership up & we could do the same but many perceived a BA bias - real or not - and that didn't help. I'm repeating myself but it seems to be necessary..........

Why don't I get active? I've retired & was merely offering some observations, gained by many 7 day weeks & long hours working for the CC, in the hope they may actually be useful. It seems not, so I'll stop & let the whingers & and angry continue.

Last edited by Southernboy; 22nd Apr 2008 at 08:37. Reason: typo