PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balpa membership and BA
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2008, 21:21
Southernboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M Mouse

" You plainly have read little about the OpenLies dispute or you would not write such arrant nonsense."

You're half right but I don't think I've commented on it have I? Which particular part of my post is "Arrant nonsense?"

As for writing to Jim, sorry can't be doing with any of that any more, I gave 10 years hard work to my CC and am v glad to be away from it, go fight your own battles.

For what it's worth I am very cynical about corporate behavior & don't subscribe to the view that some have stated that "I'd do your job for half the money." Nobody should have their Ts&Cs undermined.

I think I just said pilots should stick together & ALL disputes are important to someone didn't I? Was that the nonsense?

The post above mentions embittered regionals. They've been dealt a very sh**ty hand or 2 over the last few years. Maybe if everyone understood other peoples problems more then you could all pull together. Their plight wasn't BA pilots fault but then some BA pilots live in a BA bubble, & don't help their cause either by failing to appreciate what it's like to be bullied & have NO control over a private life.

Not that any of this is anything to do with the central issue but it's a lot to do with bad blood displayed here.