PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balpa membership and BA
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2008, 14:25
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
757flyer,

Such a disengenous post leads me to suspect your motives.

It most certainly is BA. That why its OS by BA on the side of the jet! It will be utilising the BA groups assets and using our brand, tattered as it is, to sell seats. The long term aims of the OS project is there to see for all in jeststar and American Eagle. Anybody taking a job at OS has in my humble opinion every right to do so. Just like the BACC has every right to follow their members wishes and seek the inclusion of that workforce in the mainline group. Anybody who wants to work for OS and doesn't see the advantages of being on mainline list is without a doubt either a ba manager or very stupid.

This is a start up new fleet within BA. The BACC's actions will not be taking jobs or careers from anybody, trust me there will be no rush to OS from the present fleets. If successful the BACC's resolve will provide more not fewer pilots acccess to the security I enjoy at present.

If you dont support balpa''s stance on this then u defacto stand with WW and his brand new world anti pilot zealots.

Last edited by the heavy heavy; 21st Apr 2008 at 19:17.