PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2008, 13:41
VortexGen300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Taxilight . . .

Hi there

I am glad you want to seem me in the position you propose - maybe I would do a better job than the guy you think I am ? (Can you actually offer me the position - without an interview?)

On second thoughts, although I'm not a 20 something wanabee but someone with quite some life experience, I don't have enough experience in aviation management to venture into such an undertaking - if you have read my posts elsewhere on dubious practises in Africa....

I just don't see the point of guys working for a company, complaining about conditions, and then actively discouraging others to work for the said company, while that will be the only way their conditions might stand a chance to improve.

Maybe the issue should be - how can I improve conditions for me and other guys working here? But then again that will require me to be a team player and that seems to be beyond the scope of normal activity of the average pilot that I am.

But then again the more guys running away the more opportunities there will be for others?

Greetings
VG300