PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balpa membership and BA
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2008, 12:54
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh the irony of it all!

Mr talentless bottom feeder can't pass an interview with anybody prepared to pay for there training so in a pathetic bid to achieve his 'dream' of being a below average stick monkey works for peanuts doing jobs that anyone with an ounce of ability or pride would refuse to contmplate, no doubt paying for there own type ratings and line training and thus creating the new model army of low hours pilots that are the wet dreams of the mol's and ww's of the world.

Suddenly having viewed the rise of the self improved wannabee jet pilot as an irrelavence big bad BA pilots find themselves under attack from not only their CEO but said bottom feeders who will do anything to fly a crappy 757 on a route that is beyond boredom and for buttons. Theese arrogant MF's decide to strike to protect their financial futures and the t&c's that all compete for. How dare they!

So the bottom feeder, concerned that his dec command at OS has been scuppered now complains that the union should he pushing for lower salary levels, reduced recruitment standards and work patterns that are unsustainable and frankly in the long term dangerous. But off course FO gypsy unemployable pilot is the new management gold standard and real union action an unthinkable because their MBA course's have shown them that unions collapse when confronted.

So imagine the managements suprise and the bottom feeders distress when we actually say no. I won't let you give my job away and if you want to work for my company under the tailfin I had to earn the right to drive then I expect you to be up to the standards I have to reach.

Balpa's victory will be a victory for all in the industry except the greedy managers and the untalented worthless wannabees who sowed the seeds of that greed.