PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2008, 00:19
UK019

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slim Shady - no there isn't.

Furthermore, the Worm's comment - stating a 'truth' ... is simply plain untrue. It is also damaging and dangerous to those of us who are employed here.

Worm, there are hundreds of people earning an honest living from this Company and, whilst this is a rumour board, this one is malicious and could undermine public confidence from a basis of absolutely no validity whatsoever. This is serious and scurrilous.

I have a certain level of responsibility at Jet2 (some will realise my identity from my username) and therefore, as you will see, I normally don't post except in 'light' areas such as 'Where are they now?' But I cannot let this pass without commenting, because I am incensed that such an outright lie can be posted without any personal accountability.

I can assure you that in keeping with all similar airlines including, for example, EasyJet, we are taking measures to be economical with fuel. That most certainly does not include paying cash for it.

I have read all of your 23 posts - many of them are unpleasant and bitter .. but now please desist from making false statements that if made openly in public would be actionable.

Last edited by UK019; 17th Apr 2008 at 00:41.