PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots with history of recreational drug use.Do I stand a chance?
Old 15th Apr 2008, 16:01
ules

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesus.... i just read the first page of dribble on this thread... all the do gooders on this earth who are so perfect!!! HARDEN THE **** UP!!!! the kid is 19... when i was that age i was sleeping with a different women every weekend and racking up line's of what ever would fit up my nose off there beautiful bare breast's and arses (dear god they were sensational days!)... having the time of my life.I kicked all that **** when i was younger and moved on to a aviation career.... Since then i have operated as captain on multi-engine/single engine military helicopters and now sadly work as an FO for a major long haul airline (the only decent thing about the airlines is the hostess, low level military helicopter flying is almost as good if not better!!!)........ ease up on the kid, he's 19!!!!!

There's no place for it in aviation....but everyone has a past/history... some more colourful than others!!

well done 10/10 !!!