PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DXB Radar vectoring 7th /8th
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2008, 21:00
TheFalcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Animosity!

I think foxxy summed it up in his first post. The system, airspace and procedures are absolutely c..p. Its all this which brings up all the animosity.There is something however which I noticed here that most people think he is a better controller than the other guy in the next AREA/APP sector which I simply cannot put down. I have worked in other places and there is no way any controller will not try to help or overlook mistakes by the sector handing off traffic. We all do mistakes and sometimes we don't do our job 100% as well as we should. But pointing to this and that and saying watches dont grap concepts etc certainly don't make any sense neither pointing fingers or all this hostility. I had instances where I had my seperations measured by the accepting sector to see if they were exactly by the book or else get reported/suspended and that really pi..ed me off. Still I manage to work with controllers (both in Dubai and UAE) who like me, simply like to do their job as best as possible, overlooking small mistakes and helping whenever they can. Now these people make my job much easier and are simply the best!!