PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots with history of recreational drug use.Do I stand a chance?
Old 11th Apr 2008, 01:40
Integro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this thread starting to get a little off track?

Addicts normally have a supplier slightly higher up the tree that deals in slightly larger quantities, some of which they on sell to finance their own use.

You will never get much past the second level of dealers without a Police investigation because while levels 1 and 2 are almost always harmless, your level 3 dealer and above will kill you without a moments thought if they feel the need to.

Even if you are aware of exactly who is dealing what, you have to think very hard before you tell the police, because there is the risk of police corruption resulting in the dealer discovering the source of the information - and this risk increases the further you go up the tree.
I'm a budding Pilot and new to PPrune but learning so much. Thanks to this post I now have another career I can pursue if the aviation industry doesn't work out.

I can deal drugs and avoid the police investigation by remaining in the level 1 and 2 area. Making sure to keep away from the level 3 guys. I didn't realise the roles were so clear cut. I wonder if they will organise a union, maybe all the level 1 and 2 guys should get together and go on strike until the level 3 guys agree to stop killing them .

I was surprised to hear about how dirty the cops are too. Next time I get pulled over for speeding I'll just slip the Cop a $100 note and be on my merry way (save myself some demerit points).

Drugs are stupid and I agree with CWC, we make choices and we're not always aware of what the consequences of our actions will be but rest assured there will be some.

You never know, maybe one day I'll be sitting down for an interview and it will be Sunfish on the other side of the table and I won't get the job because of my light hearted comments above, then I'll be saying DAMN IT .