PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots with history of recreational drug use.Do I stand a chance?
Old 10th Apr 2008, 14:11
JohnnyK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heck.

Well, this has proved to be an interesting can of worms.Heres my 1 cent. Personally, I am leaning more towards the seemingly well informed arguments of Sunfish than the dogmatic, hysterical rants of Nas and Atlas.
Cetnik-youve obviously been a dick in the past. That rubbish you were taking will, at best diminish your potential and make rubbish music ok and, at worst kill you-either by itself or bringing you into circles inhabited by by bad men.But now,at least,you are seeking to right past wrongs-I agree with the others who say that 2 months is not long enough and maybe come back after 2 years and you may have a case for redemption.You should certainly be given the chance. Even the jail crazy yanks give you 3 strikes to get out. You might also want to take a few more English classes along with the Math because god knows they`re toughening up on that as well.
Maybe Sunfish was incorrect when he stated that everybody has had a toke but I think he was just making the point that drug use is wide spread and wont just go away.Even if- as some twit mentioned earlier-we start executing everybody involved. Like most difficult issues, It needs to be managed and not just wished away by men on absolutist high horses who would shop their kids to the police. I mean really. What are ya?

Last edited by JohnnyK; 10th Apr 2008 at 14:13. Reason: edit.