PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2008, 03:15
nocandoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AirwayBlocker, it is possible that mortivflow, dendronite and ufecatun are all him. A desperate attempt to try and salvage what he might consider to be left of the company after he has it over. RF you surely can't be so oblivious as to what's happening in your company. Perhaps you want to close the company and contract the flying part of it out so that you don't have to deal with the labour issues.I wonder how the investors would feel about that. It is blatantly obvious that you have no problem watching jvj() run this company into the ground. Why can SAX do it. Good wages,good conditions, good relations. I bet their training cost is lower than link's even though it's of a higher standard. Yes you read it-Higher standard. More recurrence training and less initials. Theres a new concept for you RF. Try the following if you want to save it all. Give jvj the boot. Listen to the people so desperately hoping that you might take the compay back to the harmonious past and combining it with the future. We know you are capable of that.(but you have to want to-Do you?) Try rewarding for hard work rather than a whip to enforce it. Imagine people desperately trying to get a job at link rather than desperately trying to get a job out of link. Comair is doing it. Their mission from what I hear is to be the last company to close in RSA due to a pilot shortage.(News from you ex employees now at Comair-Very happy bunch of chaps by the way) Guess where the cv's are flocking to! RF, your people can either work for or against you. It is your call

Last edited by nocandoo; 8th Apr 2008 at 03:32.