PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2008, 17:18
aviator10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahaha gorey nu daffa karo you make me laugh! We all know who you are young lady and I have to say that what I have heard about your behaviour whilst working for the company im suprised the senior crew didn't have a breakdown. YOU caused more than all of the crew put together! Are you forgetting all of that?
If you had a contract until May 2008 then what were you doing in the office getting your benefit papers signed in January???
Not related to the family? You might as well be, take a good hard look at yourself and u'll see the similarities.
The senior crew at UKIA were the best assets that company had, but just like yourself they didn't like being told how to do things properly, especially as ALL of them were British. They took an awful amount of from that company but still continued to work professionally right up until the very end. They tried their hardest to keep good working relations between the asian and english crew, but people like you made that extremely difficult. They supported you and helped you in every way that they could but YOU and the OWNERS just weren't interested. The only thing that airline wanted was all asian workforce after the english members had done their bit to get things started. So that they were then free to run things how THEY wanted it, most probably illegally.
"Connecting communties and blending cultures"??? My arse!!!

Anyway UKIA is now DEAD and in my view the airline got everything it deserved and Im glad that someone has now taken action to get rid of these people. Who the hell did they think they were? They have nobody to blame but themselves, so no matter what you (gorey nu daffa karo), david007 or the owners say, they brought all of this on themselves through selfish acts and total inconsideration for the people who knew what they were doing.

END OF STORY

P.S I think its about time the mods closed this thread, UKIA has gone, people will get some of what they are owed and have found better jobs elsewhere and the only thing this forum will be used for is for another one of the Sheffiled clan to register as a "non family member/ im not related to the owner" person and we'll end up going around in circles AGAIN.

GOODBYE UKIA and GOOD RIDDANCE!