PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2008, 16:43
111MOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Sucks!

I have to agree.. Link have 10 resignations this month alone.. so I hear.. Guys on their way all over.. everybody going away! Link going to suffer bigtime.. all RF and JvJ's fault.. Oh and that chic pilot that is now somme a training capt... she went to RF and demanded that she be given the training position.. because there is nobody else!! - bypassed the fleet capt.. and chief pilot.. now we can see who wears the panties! Managment is all pupets... RF talks.. they all jump.. They get called "managment pilots" what a joke!! nobody cares what they say...

Careerpath... what a joke, they do what they want.. they will promote anybody as they feel.. the pilots dont even know what hit them!!

Hear aswell that they are dropping the entry requirments.. now looking for guys and gals below 1000hrsTT... because the highertime pilots know better not to go there...

there are 2 of the 5 JS41 training capt's leaving in the next month or 2!! all gatvol.. only 1ERJ instructor.. now with ass licking chick now also onboard.. now they 2.. for the 146..well thats a seperate clan that dont even mix with the poor JS41 drivers.. apartheid. I also hear the SAFAIR pilots causing lots of problems... always delayed... and complaining about technicals..

I must say I feel sorry for the poor pilots.. mostly good guys.. but you can't teach a old dog new tricks!!

lucky Im not there!!

MOO