PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2008, 13:02
gorey nu daffa karo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ukia

Wow so much being said about ukia, may I say a few if u dnt mind, firstly 90% of what is being said I simply dnt agree to, I really want to knw where all u people get your information from, I think u all have done a great job to diss the management of ukia ( not saying that they don’t deserve it but is it necessary). Can someone plz explain where all this dissing is goin to get us. Coz if we say all the bad things about the management Mr K and Mrs A are the crew gna get paid? I dnt think so……

It may be surprising to some of u, but I aint here to diss the management ( b4 anyone says it I aint related to them) but I want to say a few good words about the amazing crew ukia had. Ive been reading all along how great the crew were, well lets look into this. The crew are said to be very professional, I agree to this point if u call stealing a phone from the office as being professional, drinking your own alcohol on a flight while positioning, are these the qualities of a professional senior cabin crew???? ( its ok u dnt need to answer the question)

I agree that the ukia management have caused a lot of problems to a lot of people, but theres always two sides of a coin, and when u flip the coin u realise that its not just the management that let us down but it was also the so called senior crew who did the same.

I have no reason to hide and jus diss people so u don’t need to guess who I am, yes im an old employee of ukia and I am also waiting to be paid, but what is it that most of us crew are crying over? We all received Decembers pay so we got 18days for January + flight pay + 1months redundancy pay. Lets call it £2,000, and its getting close to 3months and we aint even seen a penny, yes we can sue the company and file a case against them, but can someone help me and explain how I am to be compensated over the actions of the crew.

A lot of confused people right now, well if u worked for ukia u’ll understand that it was the crew behaviour and their lack of patience that caused the management to terminate my contract, now I was under a contract with ukia till May2008 in other words because ukia are not bankrupt I would still be an employee, then after May I can ask for my money, that’s about an extra £5,000 ontop of the £2,000 most of u are crying over. So a BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE ME LOOSE OUT ON THE MONEY I WAS OWED.

p.s. b4 we talk about others letting us down just take a second to think how are actions let so many other people down.

Sorry to admin if u think what ive wrote here is wrong but most of the people on here have never been involved with ukia and are under the impression that its all the management to blame and have a lot of sympathy for the crew but just wanted to let u knw all is not what it seems, flip a coin and see the other side.

One Love..