PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2008, 12:56
mortivflow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buck2rogers69

Its true what snotneus said. "Link is what YOU make of it"

About doing 240 2 6 or 380 2 8 is not what i meant about being a good pilot. What i meant by learning to fly is the fact that you operate just as much and if not more than most airlines. Just by this type of exposure you will obviously improve on your flying and link can serve you well, thats if you want to use airlink as a stepping stone. (this is not a competition as to see who's the best pilot etc)

Buck, what do you mean by "Roger doesn't give a **** mate, you are getting fooled by him and his antics, don't try get some poor guy to sign his life away cause now people are getting promoted, there is no career at airlink, finished!!!! the will screw you and leave you stranded!!!"?

In my opinion Rodger has never gone back on his word, he has never lied. In fact he has steered Airlink through thick and thin. We have always had our agreed salarys paid on time etc

In fact im sure that RF and JVJ will welcome you with all your wisdom and insight. I dont think you will but i just thought i would mention it

We have a lot to improve on, but in general Airlink is not a bad place to work for.

mortivflow