PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2008, 08:45
snotneus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Promotions

B2R69
you seem very negative, i'd really like to know why. Sure, we're all entitled 2 an opinion but you seem 2 be spitting flames. Seems that someone really p!ssed you off.
Yea the F/O pay @ link is crap, we all hate JVJ and he does things which i'm sure are illegel. But what you're saying is a reflection on your fellow pilots, the guy's you are sharing a cockpit with.
The J41 really teaches you 2 fly. 2 do a visual app doing 240 2 6 is something you'll never do again. (and some pilots have never quite hacked that. Ref. ability 2 fly) And then landing on 03L(ink), turning off @ Lima gives me a kick every time. The big jets are already established by 1000' (min) with the checks complete.

BUT what really p!sses me is when management gets involved. An ERJ F/O was promoted as well...2 instructor nogal. Bugger the J41 drivers. And then she can't even fly! There is a total lack of spacial awareness. 2 all ERJ drivers, BEWARE!!!

Thats why i just prefer 2 get in, do my flying and go home.
I still get a kick out of flying my aeroplane!

B2R69, my point is, Link is what YOU make of it. I've made the best thereof, but I have the impression that:
1 You are one of those that can't fly and are embarrased about it;
2 You have wasted your time @ link by only seeing the negative.

If it is #1, i'm sorry. If it's #2, you will prob experiance the same @ your next employer.

B2R69, smile it could be way worse. You could be co-jo on a van in some african sh!thole.

Congrat's to those 4 that were promoted. Show them what link drivers are made of!