PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 1st Apr 2008, 10:38
ock1f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dfc-whoever said that working both in morning and afternoon is dangerous.? Its our normal working day. Where did i mention overtime? Where did mention being overworked? If the work is outside the working week and is excessive its wrong ,dangerous and unsafe-but only then.

I really dont get what you are harping on about. We turn up in the morning go home in the late afternnon and fully expect to work those hours in between. With the required fatigue breaks of course. So how is that dangerous and unsafe. Come on put a cohesive arguemnet together if you can.

You have no evidence

For what exactly?

There will be 4 De done by the end of the summer at the latest. Not a bad start.

The 22 to 24 DE's is in writing between the company and ourselves. Its there in black in white. On paper. Evidence enough. With permanent positions on offer its should be quite attractive to enough people with more than a few years under their belt. And the contract side of it makes it quite good for the ones who want to see this side of the world for a few years. The terms and conditions on both aren't bad at all.

If the required number of DE's dont for whatever reason show up we have the option of pulling in the next class of SCp's early. Of course we would prefer the DE's but we have a back up at least.

So as soon as the IAA get the finger out and recruit and advertise then at the moment its looking pretty good.

You still have to explain why you are so openly hostile to all things IAA and specifically to controllers.?

Yours as ever

Ock1f

PS-i take each of your posts individually-i have complemented you before on some excellent posting and berated you for some terrible posting. One thing for sure is there is never a dull moment when DFc is around