PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Great wall
Thread: Great wall
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2008, 23:08
thechap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A GWA pilot please

It would be nice to keep this thread a bit more respectable than the other one on GWA. . . and if someone who is a pilot (not just at GWA, but an actual pilot)could post something useful then that would be just great.

Reading through the other thread I noticed that the English written inflections in posts written by different people were exactly the same. Considering the number of posts and what is on many a pprune forum, and the direct personal jabs at Cap. Yeap I'd guess that it is just as likely to be a Transmile manager trying to keep pilots, answering his own posts with attaboy's and high fives; it really reads pretty ridiculous mate. Of course I could be wrong.

I have spoken with them and so far they seam pretty decent, but I'll tell you after the Singapore interview. I also intend to speak with current GWA pilots regarding the commute (there are pilots there who do it). I seriously doubt the comments made on Chinese language contracts, but I will confirm.

Doing the math so far it looks pretty good, but again I will speak with their pilots directly before taking a position. I suggest that anyone else here who is interested do just the same.

If it all goes well for me and the contract/airline/management is good you will hear me by my silence. If it sucks I'll be happy to put in my two cents.

Until then, PLEASE, could we leave the rest of the posting to people who have more information than that they received from a friend of a friend at SQ. That'd be great.