PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2008, 16:18
phishphood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UKIA

I've not been on for a while, but it looks like the hornets nest has been poked again - will this lot ever go away?! I agree with several posts here, David007 (thankfully now blocked) MUST be an employee or very close to defend the owners to this extent. The English is appalling, much like many of the letters and emails this company sent out and the web-site! If he is, I bet he's getting a salary, like the other wasters still hoping this thing will take off again. Not Likely, as someone said - who will trust them now, and where will his workforce come from - most of the people approached to be post holders could not get through to this guy - the guys that did take a job (who WERE already employed and fancied the challenge) have been . Incidentally, most of them were snapped up by other operators, despite their history with UKIA, so there is life afterwards.
As for them giving bad references, that is out of order, but based on what I've heard the HR was not up to much anyway.
It has to be questioned, just how did UKIA convince CAA CPG this was a viable project, based on finances - I think there was some creative accounting going on here!!!
I say again, these people are not to be trusted, they had no regard and no respect for experienced British aviation people, we would not be allowed to behave like this in Pakistan or wherever, we would be hunted down...