PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mont St Odile crash latest news....
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2008, 21:13
Lemurian

Sun worshipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CONF iture,
Quote :..."Whichever topic we will discuss in that list, we can find a direct link with any of these other topics or even we might need to link with one or the other topics"...
Although I heartily agree with you there, we can't go anywhere with that sort of vision, the discussion will go again nowhere.

What I have in mind is, point by point, something like : "this is what the investigation has determined...", to which one could oppose : "...but this is my / his theory...... and go on from that point.

No ghost tapes - although that could come out as another subject as to the likelyhood of recorder-switching with all the parameters doctored in one week-end (you see I could be quite candid ). I will even go further in acknowledging the recorder case switch -but for very easily explainable / understandable reasons which had to do with the scare the accident provoked in AI / official circles. We could elaborate and discuss that too.

No citing of any official outside the investigation to muddle-up our purpose.
And we leave aside the Jacquet's actual situation.
We could make history on Prune.

Now the question is : Shall we start another thread or shall we keep on this one (the title is now totally wrong) ?

Your turn,
And I'll appreciate as many contributors as possible on this. Some on this site have more than the caliber required. They're just tired of beating long-dead horses, but this new agreement could bring them back.

As a matter of course, AI-BCA war mongers are not welcome.

cps,
As I don't know you, and I haven't stolen your car - or your wife, I really do not understand your insults. I haven't even referred to the possibility that you are living outside the UK in order to evade British taxes on your salary (the 6 months residency loophole that so many of your colleagues are playing with).
Your knowledge of the subject is - in your own terms - based on theories that are at least suspect and your anti-320 bias is baseless.
Wherever you put your tongue is your business, although I've found some sexual habits quite curious.
From this moment on, your posts will be invisible to me.
Adieu.