PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mont St Odile crash latest news....
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2008, 14:20
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JOB LOSSES ??? With Air Inter. wannaby, you must be very dozey.
No jobs were lost and from a pilot point of view, this merger was nothing but headache. Nothing but a large bunch of wingers who were pissed as hell because they didn't get access to long haul right away.
The dust has settled now, thank God but it never was a merger anglo-saxon style.
Some chose to leave, on medical grounds !!! cuz those sensitive souls felt depressed. This brought us a rise on our loss of licence insurance premium, thank you very much and a loss of coverage for everything having to do with mental health, depression and backache being the main reason they used to get a fat check.
No one at the bottom of the seniority list either. So for an airline that was bound to bite the dust because of the TGV, these guys did terribly well and that goes for cabin crew.

Now, regarding this airbus thing, some viewers seem to forget that a hoodle of countries are involved in the project and that includes the UK.
So, if there was a covered cock up on Airbus side it also was a British one, among other countries. Name me one country that didn't benefit from the success of the 320 ??? Norbert, bless him cuz I sure wouldn't like to be him today, took the risk to open his mouth not realizing what he was coming against, only a proof that it pays to know your classics " Don Quichotte " Cervantès would have been a good start.

By the way, I love spending time in the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District, so spare me with the anti " Rosbif " rant.

Last edited by Me Myself; 31st Mar 2008 at 14:08.