PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets 2008
Thread: NetJets 2008
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2008, 22:58
redsnail

PPRuNe Handmaiden

Received 52 Likes on 28 Posts
djfingercrossed,

NJE only take cadets/low houred pilots from Oxford. I haven't heard of any one coming straight from CTC to NJE. The lowest hours any one can have to join NJE is ~700 hours and that's for the Be 1900.

The Netjets Oxford cadets do a course at Oxford that's been developed specifically for Netjets Europe. It isn't a straight normal Oxford course. The extra items include aerobatics and the like. There's other bits and pieces but I am not involved with that side of NJE. So for a CTC pilot to come "over" is a bit unlikely. Unless they've got a job with another operator and gained 1,500 hours. (for the jets)

I was chatting to our Director of European Operations 2 weeks ago and while he spoke happily about the Oxford pilots, there was no mention of CTC. (Nothing against CTC, my husband flies with their cadets all the time) The Oxford guys are due to start with us later this year. At the moment, I believe the final break down of line training and airport familiarisation flights hasn't been finalised.

However, Crew news is coming out soon and it might be in there....

Just remembered,

You might be thinking about TAG Aviation.