PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2008, 15:43
Capt. Horrendous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indeed Flybe will not be charging for personal check in - according to Mike Rutter. Flybe have been slow to correct that news item that came out a few weeks ago - maybe they will now. I suppose they could also do with selling the positive aspects of the new check in machines - I've used them elsewhere (Not T5 I hasten to add!) and they are a godsend.

Flybe do not charge for sitting next to you're friend, lover or mistress. Like all airlines, including EMX, people who check in as a group are sat together wherever possible - the later you check in the less flexibility there is for this to be guaranteed. What Flybe do offer is a facility (at a premium) to ensure that no matter what time you check in, your seats will be reserved. Even if you have separated seats, the Cabin Crew can normally sort things out on board.

I've not seen the EMX junk mail yet, but it sounds a bit disingenuous and clutching at straws. I'm sure Flybe will be quick to retort and correct a few of the 'errors' that are apparently contained within and sling some mud back in the other direction.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my first LPL rotation next week - last done in an ATP five years ago !!.

H.