PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mont St Odile crash latest news....
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2008, 01:07
Lemurian

Sun worshipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CPS

Gossip and hearsay backed by francophobia.
What a mix !
Quote : "for good measure read the accident reports I refer to and note what is missing / concealed."

Please give the links. I am curious.

Quote : "sekant, come down off your francophone cloud"

As I've never heard a French or English (for that matter) -speaking cloud, I presume you refer to *francophilia*, a great crime in some parts of the world, I know.

Why don't you accept a technical discussion on the subject at hand (i.e the 320 perceived failings ) instead of some TV program or some write-up in some rag?
May be you'll discover - just for instance - that a big-fanned engine takes up to EIGHT seconds to spool up to GA thrust, from idle and that -fact !- both the recorders and the spectrum analysis of the soundtrack of these videos concur toward a normal engine acceleration.
In airman's terms, the pilot of the Habsheim accident got everything wrong : low on energy, low on altitude, low on thrust...the surviving occupants were lucky it was a 320 and not another airplane. There would have surely been a far greater toll in Habsheim.
But if you only fly playstation, I guess you're not really interested. Easier to bash the frogs, especially when you're closer to them, living as you are in their land.
Merci

Last edited by Lemurian; 28th Mar 2008 at 01:10. Reason: spelling