PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mont St Odile crash latest news....
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2008, 21:24
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't believe I know you, but yes , racial stereotyping is a bit too easy ( so I am a mean miserable Scotsman. . . actually you know it is not so far wrong )
As regards the Habsheim accident, I remember watching a TV documentary where the Capt said the engines didn't respond normally, Airbus responded that they had , and it seemed that a 5 second segment had been "lost" on the FDR trace which corresponded to the time interval when the engines should have responded , and when they actually did. So, the odour of poisson was there too. Seem to remember in Mt St Odile that the FDR proudly displayed on TV "prior to analysis" was a different colour to the one seen being helicoptered from the scene, suppose they could have just removed the outer casing. . . . . maybe.
As I am just starting my Day's Off I shall try and be charitable and stop slagging off the country I lived in for quite some time, but let's agree, sometimes things are less than blanc ? I don't claim at any stage, you will agree, that things are any better in the land of Mr Bush, I think you can allow also that perhaps we may be a little more clear in Rosbif -land, No ?