PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B1900 landing on the road at Windhoek
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2008, 16:31
The Jester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply on Knormoer's statement

Knor

I am not sure if you are from an English speaking prt of this planet , but you should read my post carefully .

I did not say that the pilot or the operation was part of the National Carrier , Air Baboonia .

I said that Namibia's aviation is corrupted and need to see a doctor .

You " laaities " are getting very emosional when **** like this happen , and post actually very funny replies to congratulate the crew of a job well done etc etc .

I am not an aviation expert , but tell me if a 1900 is supposed to be banked steep if the low fuel warning has been sounded in the cockpit .

I have heard a birdie ( maybe a vulture ) say that the crew banked the 1900 steeper than 45 % to get it back to the airport .

It is sort of logic that some **** will happen with steep turns and no or low fuel in the wing isn't it ?

Why did the crew did a go around when the ceiling was apparently 400feet ( according to crew landing before this incident )

Maybe **** training , bad IF renewal , to use to good Nam weather , to use to flying to Eros with low fuel to safe the Babe Watch guys a minute on the climb etc etc .

Was this crew ever trained on a Sim ? I guess not .

I give Air Baboonia min dae before they get blacklisted from Eurocontrol .

Enjoy !