PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets 2008
Thread: NetJets 2008
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2008, 21:20
Aria-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redsnail: Was the 19 year old pilot you flew with at Netjets? That would just prove that it is possible in fact.

Adios: I have been thinking about it, and it would perhas do me a lot of good. Work a couple of years, save some money, get a degree in something - and then apply for an airline pilot training programme.

However, I have been thinking, dreaming, and breathing aviation since the day I could walk. I have research aviation schools, various airline programmes for over two years now - even though I still have to wait a whole year to graduate.

Taking 'a couple years off' would be very difficult. If it is necessary - so be it.

However, I do not think it would be nor arrogant or foolish from my side if i decide to apply. I have taken every action and step in my life with the thought of where it will end up taking me. I have aimed for aviation. I have been persistent, and determined all the way and will continue to do so.

I was just asking, if there has ever in the history of netjets been 19/20 year old successfull applicants.