PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mont St Odile crash latest news....
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2008, 11:25
Lemurian

Sun worshipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you, yourself

Quote :"
I am going to start thinking this is your psych profile and no NJ's that's been posted here. Did it quote rigidity and paranoļa ?
"

Yes it did. Very easy to find it as it is one of the paragraphs that haven't been highlighted.I am surprised that you don't seem to read the documents that have been cited,especially the link that the shrimp has posted earlier.
The translation I provided is about as litteral as I could make it in order to be understandable in English. The fact that it is written in some very careful wording from the psychoanalysts who examined Mr Jacquet makes every word more important than usual.
I would like to remind you that in no occasion I have put mr Jacquet's intelligence in doubt. I think that any one in the same circumstances could reveal some tension -of any sort- and mental rigidity is something that can be cured.
On the other hand, all these conspiration theories putting all our national institutions into the worst light are beginning to be tiring. Although Mr Jacquet's persistence could be admirable, I am of the opinion that it could have been better *chanelled*.

Another aspect of this discussion is quite interesting : you have said that the airplane - the 320 - is no longer what it was twenty years ago : If that is true, and I am still waiting for the proof, why do you keep on beating a dead horse ?

May I remind you that the subject of this thread was about the appellate court decision on the Mt Ste Odile CFIT ?
The difference in findings with the previous court is that the *ergonomics* aspect of the airplane is not in cause > As you've flown the 320, do you really believe that in normal circumstances one could mistake the HDG/VS presentation with the TRK/FPA symbology on the PFD ? Do you really think that adding two extra digits in the window made the airplane safer ?
That most of the responsibility - as people, including yourself clamour for culprits and scapegoats - falls on Air Inter is wise... and one can cite training, rostering, SOPs...etc... in this regard. But I ask the question ? Did these lawsuits help in promoting better air safety ?
The question is posed , and if I had something against the French system, the *lawsuitisation* of air accidents investigation is something that needs - badly - to be changed. Our safety depends on it.
One can also remember that the main change to the 320 family software came very quickly and without any court intervention from the Bilbao incident...But to say that the aircraft has completely changed is a bit far-fetched.

As a final point, your argumentation, based on personal attacks is probably the demonstration that some remnants of stalinism still exist.
And you should be more respectful of your grandmother.

Last edited by Lemurian; 26th Mar 2008 at 11:37.