PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2008, 06:16
Millet Fanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Trader, I hope the castle that you live in is not made of glass. After having a go at MENDAERO and Chemical with regard to their spelling and grammar, you butcher your own post with numerous errors.

I do not have a vast knowledge of LEAN within the entire QE world, but if what I have seen of it in SYD makes QE a world class MRO, I would be flabbergasted. LEAN has got a lot of inept 'engineers' time away from aircraft (usually on double dollars) and produced some document benches (which we should have already had if we were world's best practice). Oh yes, I forgot. We have a couple of sets of traffic lights, very useful. Some parts cabinets, which were removed because QE isn't world's best practice. Apart from that, what has LEAN produced?

Mr Trader, please identify other world leading MROs who treat their employees so poorly? No increase in renumeration for 28 months (and counting)! No type training, or very little, for 5 years (and counting)! Oh, I nearly forgot, a management team who are unable to lead. (Why do they have two clocks on the wall at SIT with different times on them?)