PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Aviation 12 month MPL program -not achievable????
Old 25th Mar 2008, 05:21
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am new to this forum, and have just moved to the area. I do not know Clark Aviation, but here are a few unbiased observations.

There seems to be a lot of vitriol posted on this thread concerning CA, but it is coming from the same few posters, and looking at the style of language used, some of those posters are using a number of different 'handles' on this thread.

ads1963

How can it be a moneymaking venture? First launches into aviation businesses are not money making they are more than often money loss situations. With the high amount of investment required to start such a venture, it is normally 3 - 4 years before a business like this can hope to even break even and show any return on investment.

Manina

Quote:
the people who run this place aren't your typical Philippine college yearbook editor who'll run away with everyone's money.

I beg to disagree.....

I invite Colin,Matt,Rick,Anthony, even the CEO to debate on this issue!!!!
Be careful. You say these things with anonymity, make sure that you remain anonymous. This is a public forum and you are on very thin ice if the laws of slander and defamation of character are applied. Why should the Directors of any company debate their business on an open forum anyway?

As for the post concerning the link/contents of the audit, whilst interesting you are again playing with fire. Speaking from experience these things are very confidential. There will be two parties interested here, CA and Gulf Air. In order to carry out any audit, the company conducting the audit would be tied in to a pretty thorough confidentiality agreement. This has now been broken one way or another. If I were management in Gulf Air i would hire every geek i could lay my hands on to trace the person who has leaked the document, and then sue their asses off before CA sued my ass off. If the leak was from within CA then the individual concerned should themselves be concerned. The damage is done now, I am sure all concerned have hard/electronic copies of appropriate pages and will already be pursuing the matter.

Before you ask, I am nothing to do with CA, just a professional aviator who sees the normal banter and moaning i normally read on Jetblast and the Mil Forum turned into real vitriol on this thread.

Nobody is anonymous on an anonymous forum

I am amazed the Mods have let this thread go so far

safe flying

Last edited by Tigs2; 25th Mar 2008 at 05:42.