PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2008, 19:46
transwede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think previous posts were removed due to some comments made regarding individuals - though not by name, it was becoming a form of attack. All passengers suffer delays, even those of us who work within the industry. However, no matter what an airline does, what they tell pax and what pax receive in terms of service, communication and welfare, it probably would never be good enough as the flight is delayed which is always not what pax want! I have experienced delays from boths sides, as pax and staff and the airline ops departments are notorious for leaving information very late to pass to ground handling agents at outstations - so I would tend to agree that handling agents are passing on the most up to date info that THEY have.

Delta 8 I agree - lets move onto something more interesting, like S08 which is just around the corner and which the majority of staff are dreading - not sure why?!!

Forgot to mention - Jet2 have added a second charter to CFU on monday afternoons, seems they have an interest in charters.

Last edited by transwede; 24th Mar 2008 at 20:25.