PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2008, 08:01
pkcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation well..

As i see it .... i am not being harsh on the owner because i now know his family history he has done a tax scam before.
To be fair I may of been at slight fault as i should of listened to family and friends before joining a organisation that was owned by Del Boy.
He is remaining to trade because as a limited company you have to wait for a date to go to court to justify your cost and expenditures whilst in operation for the court to put a company into liquidisation and also transfer anything of value into a one of his millions of brothers name. This can take up to months.
The only thing Great at UKIA was all staff members that where not related to the owner, and the reason why many stayed was because of the fantastic people at east midlands operations, head of flight operations and cabin crew manager.
Why would a business man not pay taxs for his employees if he had the intention to run a scamfree operation.
The owner has such a bad reputation within the industrys, i spoke to a GSA and said no one would go near him... so he now is he pinning his hope on the Luton GSA.
Loads of debt, One aircraft... not his any more,no aoc, one GSA.. No post holders.. no cabin crew... Looks like it will take off pretty soon.. (NOT)

AND i never knew that investers invested in debt... Does he think we was all born yesterday. Really he needs to give what he owes and go back to his furniture shop which i think he probably doesn't have the skill to do.