PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2008, 10:12
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ash666
It was a TOM flight. They knew what was going on(a/c trapped in Austria) but PAX not told.
So it was the afternoon GVA ski flight on 1 Mar ?, thankfully I used the same flight a week later on time as normal. I think perhaps you are simply the most unlucky traveller in the N.E. judging by your posts. As you are such 'an experienced' traveller you of all persons then should realise that in any delay anywhere then the standard procedure is to say as little as possible, and that the ONLY thing I agree with on your post is that this 'lack of passenger management' is the most frustrating part of any delay, but is as often as not the result of no one being able to identify the length of the likely delay at the outset.
What you did however miss out on is using your own initiative in addressing the estimated arrival time of the delayed inbound which may have given some albeit unwelcome insight.
Anyhow your posting should really be addressed on some other forum re handling agents !, and not used as yet another opportunity to have a blast at NCL.
N.b. Was the flight actually delayed 6 hours? I thought it was more like 4 hours, I trust this was not another example of you exaggeration