PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTASLINK Crewing Crisis!
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2008, 08:02
bythenumbers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flyhardmo... not that I really am that interested in explaining myself anymore but i believe you have misunderstood my point. I am not talking about pilots at all. I am talking about people that are born in places in Africa (DR Congo or Uganda) or anywhere else...

I am essentially saying that being born in eg. Australia is very lucky. Its just that people are complaining about things that, i grant are annoying... below avg salary, t&c's.... But there is just TOO much complaining. It's not the end of the world. I see in this thread and others the same people complaining about the same thing over and over again!

I am NOT talking about expats or locals flying rich people around to safari camps and then moving on to a regional. That is not half bad... I realise life is not easy there but can understand that pilots would rather live there and get paid more than at home with Qlink or Rex. But try living in Congo between about 1995-2005 and I think youd settle for 15grand a year and a rusty pushbike to be anywhere else.