PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 11:17
david007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
failed buisness plan

absolutely agreed that they are financially burst there is a reason which i come to know that there GSA,s whih they appoint has not paid them on time most of them stopped the payment and above all being a new entrant they have no credit facility available from the suppliers being alone funding the airline with his own money he paid all his suppliers in order to avoid the suspend of the operation but being an aviators we all know without the investment back it will be a problem thats the reason now they have suspended the operation and looking for invester to start again. if the owners are shady character they can easily declare bank currapcy being a ltd company and go home but they still want to start the airlie again as there so many people still on the payroll who are working there becuase of thiose people they want to get some investment to start thats is the best part of the owners i like that they the spirit to stand again we should support them on this instead of critise on them we should give them our expertise to start again being a aviation people we need more airline will come and provide better oppurtunities to the aviation industry
i believe every body needs a better opportunity and if UKIA will start again nd provide us the better future why cant we moraly support them