PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2008, 22:01
david007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why people are critizise UKIA all the time

i simply dont understand why most of the people critisize on ukia all the time , i know they have failed to pay the salries but did any body asked why this thing happened to a new carrier who provide the jobs to those people who are jobless at that time with no expereince in the aviation industry. if they done some thing wrong not delibretly cant we support them dont assume that iam favouring ukia people as a general reader i always think that can we help them in this difficult time if we cant help them financialy we can give them a moral support just put your self in their show and think what they are facing these days friends we belong to the same industry come on let give the moral support so they can stand on their feet again they have invest so much ( as we all know starting an airline in first world is not an easy task ) if they have done something for the people lets support them its enough critisisom now how much we critisize them now .. its time to give them a support from this industry so we have better oppurtunities to work ...
please this is my humble request lets forget and forgive everything and start giving them support