PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yemeni Capt passed away today at LHR
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2001, 07:03
Andu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
411A, I think it will come as no surprise to you to learn than many if not most of the regulars on this site think you are a sorry-assed boor.

Myself, I’ve had the odd chuckle at some of the debate your contrary opinions have engendered. However, can I ask what in the world you’re on about commenting on this thread? Is it a sickness with you? Do you feel compelled to comment on absolutely everything you read here, no matter how inappropriate your comment may be and how little you may know of the subject?

I may have a very inaccurate picture of you, but I picture in one of those closed gate, seniors-only, plastic ‘communities’ planted out in the Arizona desert as far from the real world as you can place yourselves.

I also have a strong suspicion that the rest of the hapless residents in your particular community have been cheering ever since the day you discovered the Internet. Locked in your den annoying the bejeezus out of us and the users of who knows how many other chat rooms and bulletin boards, you’re not bothering them – as I’m sure you must, to distraction, every time you surface from your cave.

Condolences to the unfortunate Yemeni captain’s family.