PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar to pay for ratings
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 01:00
Mstr Caution

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genex.

I haven't outlines AIPA strategy, purely my own opinion. So any inference that it is AIPA's strategy is your opinion only. Unless you know something about AIPA strategy I dont.

Just like Jetstars employees strategy is to improve there own lot in life which in turn achieves the same result !!

Not necessarily a disaster for the shareholders either Genex, all is dependant upon where the best yield is achieved.

You also failed to mentioned the hundreds of pilot in Qantas mainline whom dont hold commands but have however been patiently waiting for there time to command. They have been employed within the group long before the birth of Jetstar. Do they not want growth & commands too, or is that limted to J* only?

Lower growth at Qantas mainline? QF mainline is about to embark on the largest training & protional expansion in it's history.

The Ansett collapse had nothing to do with pilot salaries. But managers negotiating EBA's will have you believe that.

I do however agree with your statement "you get what you pay for" & as those managing airlines will eventually reap what they sow.

Illusion, Agree with you there again. but in the case of J* as I mentioned. No aircraft will ever be parked cause mainline will be there to pick up the pieces.