PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I think they call it 'scare in the community' ?!
Old 24th Oct 2000, 06:24
Jackonicko

Tartan,

So angry, so hostile, and after I called you .... a clot. A complete shower. How could I have stooped so low?

So sorry to have confirmed (more of) your infantile prejudices. I don't have Skydrifter's patience or humanity, I'm afraid, and the previous thread taught me that reason is not a tool to use with you. While your banter is getting a good deal better, and while you may have a handful of A-levels (no S-levels? Degree? Post-graduate?) I'm afraid that you've missed the point.

Which is that whatever your academic distinctions, your knee-jerk, inhumane reactions and approval for violent vigilante action marks you out as an emotionally under-developed, insensitive fool. (And I bet your headmaster would be proud of you today, if you went where I think you went.)

Perhaps a loving relationship (with some-one else) would help? (And after your Onan quip, I'd point out that your own hand doesn't really qualify as a proper sexual partner). Were you abandoned as a baby? Help me empathise, because I don't hate you, I just feel genuinely sad for you.

You'd best avoid the Telegraph, Times, Express, Mail, and most UK/US aviation magazines, BTW. Also Radio 4, 5, and World Service. Best stop watching TV, too. And of your local papers, you'd best avoid (well, most of them, I'm afraid, as we're near neighbours). But Teletext is safe, and I believe that there are some ultra-right wing rags which masquerade as papers, published by the BNP and similar organisations. You can be assured that they haven't been sullied by contact with JN!

PS: How about an anger management course? Or you could take up knitting? Perhaps its your diet - if you were to become a vegetarian, perhaps? Just trying to help.

Yours, In brotherly love,

Jacko.