PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian
Thread: Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2008, 23:24
TheFatMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Guttn

You always make comments about Norwegian, in my opinion always about how mean and bad they are and so cruel of them wanting you to have a valid TR before starting with them.

Yet you still donīt understand what Dovregubben is trying to tell. Open your eyes and read the posts again. He is NOT saying that if you have 1500hr TT and a TR you get 300.191, you get 300.191 as starting salary if Norwegian would Typerate you.

So lets get things straight:

1: You have 1500hr total time (500 multicrew) and pay for your own TR, you start with 460 000 Nkr yearly(strinn 4).

2: You have 1500hr total time (500 multicrew) and Norwegian pays for your TR, you start with 300 191 Nkr yearly(strinn 2).

If step 2 happens, the next 2 years you will earn 160 000 Nkr (year one), and 150 000 (year 2) less compared too if you choose step 1.

So, during 2 years you earn 310 000Nkr less, take away taxes and that is about 200 000Nkr. The coming 12 years you will constantly lagg 2 year (approx. 50000 Nkr) untill you hit the highest "strinn".

So, which way is most economically best for you?

So far I have yet to see a higher starting salary in Scandinavia if you have 1500TT, but maybe you can enlighten me. From what I understand, it is higher than both WF and SAS?

I get it you work for Wideroe? Good for you, a nice company to work for and I hope you enjoy it. But I, a Norwegian pilot, would never dream of making a lot of comments (specially with a bit of sour taste) about a company I donīt have all the facts about.

Now take care and read posts more carefully

Happy landings, TFM