PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2008, 18:58
take-off

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Could you imagine going in tesco and buying a tin of beans for 50p, getting to the checkout and finding its actually £10. cause theyve added the fuel supplemnt fr gettin the beans to the store , and a checkout charge to pay for not using the self scan tills....

TSR2 - lucky i read post before actually booking, never noticed that it said the fuel was on top of taxes, mind was half asleep at time, and last time i booked i didnt get asked my reason for travelling? Why do they need to know that? Sorry i know im ranting old queen(well 35 going on 70!!!!).....but Fu :mad lL, what next????? Yes i know, there are alternative airlines, but i like to suport our local big top tent that is blk, beacuse its quik convienient and friendly, including the 2 big butch coppers i bumped into the other week on way in ..ahem, thats for a totally differnt thread i think ..lol

Anyway have a good day you guys including the cute pilots and cabin crew, take care in this awfull weather

Before anybody says i realise the question for travelling is for insurance now..doh!!!

Last edited by take-off; 11th Mar 2008 at 19:16. Reason: Brain not in gear.....