PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Jetstar EBA 4
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2008, 09:19
maui

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Nuttinimadick

Settle Petal.

I can only go on what has been published here, and as there is no specification as to how the C&T loadings are applied, I must bow to your superior knowledge and insight. Scratch 8.3k from the calculation. Shucks we're down to our last 253k, however can one be expected to cope.

Retetion bonus according to what is written is PAID on the 1st 3rd and 5th anniversaries, however as the poster has quoted a full 6% in the annualised (like 1 year) figure, I foolishly considered that it meant 6% per annum. If you have further insight into how this is applied I am sure all who read here would appreciate the benefit of your greater resource.

Instrument rating renwals can indeed be carried out by sim instructor/checkers under CASA rules. I refer you to the latest Crash Comic page 50.
(Anyway can you explain what is all this level 1,2,3 crap, is it a Q thing or is it something new in the CAR 217 stucture. I and, I am sure, a lot of us OS have no knowledge of it. It was much simpler when we had just checkers and just trainers.)

It’s hardly a fair representation of a Jet* pilot’s salary in the context you used it.

When did I ever claim to be quoting a figure representing an average pilot's salary.

As for the 1000 hours. You can bet your bottom dollar that J* will be doing everything they can to extract every last minute of that 1000 hours. The purpose of quoting my own figures was purely to demonstrate that it is possible. One of the principal reasons for the J* model is to eliminate restrictive practices that prevent the complete extraction of resources.

The dishonesty you accuse me of, dear fellow, is in your irrational incomprehension.

Now it's late. Go have a red, kick the cat, and go to bed.

Maui