PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue To Operate Embraer's On Albury-Sydney Route.
Old 10th Mar 2008, 00:10
flyitboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'KB' I'll say soz here seeing as what I said may have upset you, wasn't what I wanted to do in the first place. I was just trying to get my views across from experience that's all. Pax in any form of transport just want to get there, as far as they are concerned once aboard any transport they would be thinking lets get this show on the rd, or in our case airborne. Just that planes are now no more exciting than riding a boring bus these days. It's just another form of transport. In fact if I have to pax on a plane it bores me to tears & I love flying (doing it myself) so can't imagine what it must be like for the gen public esspecially 'suit' types who have would take little pleasure being cramped inside a tube & fed stuff that supposed to represent food!
I believe it now takes longer to fly say ML-SYD these days than it did some years ago 'cause it's lack luster & no longer exciting for the pax so hence their all doing it causing the obvious & on the cheap!

F