PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Aviation 12 month MPL program -not achievable????
Old 9th Mar 2008, 04:47
FourStripes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rick Norman had the guts to identify himself in a "no-holds-barred" forum(almost, anyway). If I were to complain about a person I'd write to him directly, or see him personally.

Nobody's perfect - I've made mistakes, and people under my supervision have made mistakes as well. I hate to state this but it seems necessary to establish credibility: I'm a widebody captain,

In those few occasions my chief pilot would call me to his office and I'd get my well-deserved dressing-down - but behind closed doors. In turn, my erring first officer gets his measure of constructive criticism - but only with the two of us in the flight deck (I send the second officer out)... I do the same with cabin attendants, behind a closed flight deck door.
This is great advice.

How I wish more people can be level headed as you sir. Hopefully you don't get to train with these 70 hour stick and rudder wonders, if you do I will leave it to you to judge their handling and scanning sir.