PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Jetstar EBA 4
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2008, 08:11
fearcampaign

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Order

Please gentlemen,

Let us not stoop to low personal attacks on fellow pilots or even management.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion if it is argued in an appropriate manner.Let us not attack our own kind.Fellow pilots are not enemies.

By getting personal you highlight your inability to argue your position correctly.

I wish both Qantas and Jetstar pilots a successful future.With the massive expansion planned there should be growth for both JQ and QF.
I still feel it is a shame that we are not a united force with the options to move around the Qantas group.I am sure that the majority of pilots in both Jetstar and Qantas would not oppose such an idea.There are many good guys and girls in both camps.If we all got together minus the few idiots in each camp it would be a great piss up.

To look on the bright side with the world pilot shortage as acknowledged by the QF chief pilot, Airbus and Boeing we are all in a good position.

If all pilot salaries in OZ are to be "driven" down as professor suggests then we will have many options elsewhere if required.With the average Captain having 15 years experience, he or she will be a valuable commodity elsewhere.As I eluded to earlier let us not jump at shadows.

Safe flying to all.Both Jetstar and Qantas.

We all work for the same outfit do we not?