PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Jetstar EBA 4
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2008, 06:54
genex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aaaah, the sweet smell of aggrieved AIPA members venting their spleen. Like napalm in the morning....nothing quite like it is there.

GB....Had you been educated in statistics you would have known not to draw ANY inference from what 10 people do or don't say....even assuming they were a representative sample. Whereas several hundred in a secret ballot is likely to mean something.

And Dodgy....never having been near or under Allan Joyce's desk I couldn't tell you whether Chimbu lives there....I certainly don't. Do you have some secret fantasy? Don't share it with us.

As for the SWA salaries and shares....that's the point isn't it? That in the early days there wasn't a lot of cash. I guess if the Jetstar EBA includes some form of bonus plan then a JQ pilot could invest it. I have no idea how the Qantas group or JQ handle those things and don't really care.

I do care though that AIPA is advocating the retention of AWAs. That is tragic and short-sighted, however much you people dislike your lesser brothers in JQ. Do they not deserve a fair go?

Enough. There is a long weekend ahead.....the beach awaits and I will never again have to worry about crewing ringing as I pack the surfboard.