PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX 777 Flyby CP sacked
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2008, 05:48
volarecantare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots Wife
I repeat; What goes around, comes around. In the end we all reap what we sow
...maybe you should take a good look at that yourself???

Sorry the "lads" reference upset you of course that was meant inclusive of the "ladetts", your political correctness is laughable when it stands beside such an attitude of revenge and bitterness. Just because I do not agree with "burn him at the stakes" witch hunt attitude that you pride yourself in does not in any way mean I condone any of the events of past. Read what I said instead of jumping on the old reactive bandwagons.

Your reaction to what judge as rose tinted glasses is exactly the kind of thing that happens in this industry when anyone begins to voice a different approach rather then the war like environment that is getting no on anywhere. Im big enough to take that criticism and any others. Im not big enough though to live a life of hatred and resentment. We cannot change the past. We should not forget it but we need to e careful not to become the very thing we claim to "hate" so much.

Calling me a misogynist...don't make me laugh! Making mountains out of molehills seems to be a speciality? When I use the word 'lads" it includes both... just like some people use the word "mate" so VERY loosely

In my opinion half problems we face are because there are not enough women involved...what woman, wife, mother for example would have come up with the 49'ers plan?

Last edited by volarecantare; 4th Mar 2008 at 16:11.