PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair five star customer care again
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2008, 19:03
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well done FR crew!!

Numerous times i had to stop the demo for disruptive pax. I particulary remember this time, when even after i politely went to these 2 ladies, didn't make a big fuss about it, But did say "could we please have your attention for 2 minutes" (smiling, with a calm, low tone in my voice, kneeling next to their row), and their reply was "we are not in school, you can't tell us what to do" and kept giggling and shouting when pointing out something as normal as the mouth piece on the life jacket for further inflation or deflation. Fair enough if a pax sits there quiet, with his nose in his book, not paying attention, i can't do anything if you don't care about your own safety. But when you won't let the other pax pay attention because you're too busy showing off or laughing stupidly at the lifejacket (which might save your a$$ one day). That's it, you're off. FYI: IT IS A LEGAL REQUIERMENT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE SAFETY DEMO!!!!

I don't know who said it but well said: We're not here to kiss your a$$, we're here to save your a$$!

Regards,
ATS